NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Wow.

This was pretty damn awesome. Especially the ending.
Seriously, more people should have played Mischief Makers. One of the best side-scrollers ever made. :D

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Fantastic.

Greatly entertaining. Animation is insanely fluid, rivalling the stuff of Adam Phillips or the Ninjai team. Plus, you're British, so you're completely awesome anyway. :)

A Letter from God A Letter from God

Thankyou so much!

I've absolutely loved this song and musician for years, and to finally see something made from this song is brill :D
Animation was very good and very fitty, flowed with the song perfectly. I love you to bits for this :D

Tyler the Socialist Dog Tyler the Socialist Dog

Not particularly stellar

A bit too choppy and dolly for me. The animation seemed to be out of perspective on occasion, not to mention the occasional framerate mishaps. The purpose of the animation was lost on me, its blend of cartoony 'cuteness', moral messages and strong language made for dizzying mishmash of a plotline. The artwork wasn't bad, I guess.

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Perfect In Every Way

This was absolutely amazing. The way the soul of the animation and music goes into climax as the main character becomes increasingly disturbed. The animation's quality is fantastic and meshes with the music extremely well. I WANT that song. :P

Please carry on with these awesome anims!

A Christmas Special, or A Christmas Special, or

Brilliantly Adverse

The editing work in here is amazing and gives a brilliant effect and atmosphere. Good work! Makes me wish Christmas was early...

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Very Good Point.

I love this song and therefore I love this cartoon. It brings the message of the song to life exactly how it should and makes the message clear : PS3 SUCKS. BUY WII AND 360 INSTEAD!!!

I don't care if you didnt make this song, I heard it WAY before this was made. I loved it then and I still love it now. And besides, it even says in the cartoon comments that u didnt do the song! PPL STOP BASHING THIS TOON BCUZ U COULDNT READ THE COMMENTS!!

Anyway, great work- keep it up!

Metroid Revolution Metroid Revolution

Very Action Deprived

This is a rather good quality animation, maybe with a minor amount of detail, but still good... in a way. But the main thing that stopped me from watching it was the fact that... it was so, so boring! There was barely any action whatsoever. And with a game like Metroid, you HAVE to have action. Sorry, but this isn't Metroid standards.... YET. Try again, please!

Children's world Children's world

Sick.

Nobody likes the sight of a small, defenceless child snuffing it at the hands of an evil clown that won't even be kind enough to let a child play with a baloon. With that kind of graphic violence, too. And don't give me that crap about 'Oh but Dad 'n Me has loads of kids beaten up too!', because you don't see the innards of the child. You must be very disturbed to think that this will entertain people. And for the morons that gave this front page, they're just as bad as you.

A Horrible Day A Horrible Day

Wow.

This was one good piece of work. Well done. Definitely frontpage material.