View Profile Variasam

21 Movie Reviews

Wow.

This was pretty damn awesome. Especially the ending.
Seriously, more people should have played Mischief Makers. One of the best side-scrollers ever made. :D

Not particularly stellar

A bit too choppy and dolly for me. The animation seemed to be out of perspective on occasion, not to mention the occasional framerate mishaps. The purpose of the animation was lost on me, its blend of cartoony 'cuteness', moral messages and strong language made for dizzying mishmash of a plotline. The artwork wasn't bad, I guess.

Perfect In Every Way

This was absolutely amazing. The way the soul of the animation and music goes into climax as the main character becomes increasingly disturbed. The animation's quality is fantastic and meshes with the music extremely well. I WANT that song. :P

Please carry on with these awesome anims!

1 Game Review

Hello.

That was the most awesome flash game that I have ever played! You know, Johnny could have a future... listen, in the future, I'm gonna be a games designer. If I become the head of a project one day, I'll use your character design for the most 'suppish' guy around! You'll get most credit, of course...

<Ahem>.. uh.. what was I supposed to say? Oh yeah! Johnny ROX!! MAKE A SEQUEL!!!!!

26, Male